Tuesday 8 December 2015

50 best whatsapp status by jazbasti jatt

1). Can I borrow a Kiss? I promise I’ll give it back.

2). Diet rule #1: If nobody sees you eating it, it doesn’t contain any calories.

3). The richer you get, the more expensive happiness becomes.

4). I m sorry did i give u d quite impression that i give a damn about u???

5). I miss the good old days when Black Friday was actually on Friday.

6). When Some One Hates You for no reason……………..Give them a reason   _!_

7). Accept who you are. Unless you’re a serial killer.

8). “If you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn’t have fallen for the second. – Johnny Deep ………….(Best whatsapp quotes)

9). People say me bad…..but trust me I am the worst.

10). The movie Titanic is a great lesson of why just the tip can get you in a lot of trouble.

11). When I drink alcohol… Everyone says I’m alcoholic. But… When I drink Fanta.. No one says I’m fantastic. ……….(best funny whatsapp status)

12). Take a deep breath it’s just a bad day, not a bad life.

13). I’ve been using Google for 10 years and I have no idea who uses the “I’m Feeling Lucky” button.

14). sometimes there is this moment when you feel like talking to someone….but you see around to find no one except your shadow….!!

15). All problems become smaller if you don’t dodge them but confront them.

16). Be polite to everyone don’t sweat the small stuff, and be positive-it’s contagious!

17). “Success” all depends on the second letter.

18). After Tuesday, even the calender says “W T F”.

19). Relationship Status: Looking for a WiFi connection.

20). I’d rather have honest enemies than fake friends.

21). ‘Black Friday Bowling’ Because those pins look A LOT like those bitches in front of me in line this morning!

22). Those who know love has also the risk of knowing pain.

23). I always learn from mistake of others who take my advice.

24). Born to Express not Impress

25). Whenever i think of quit smoking, I need a cigarette to think. …..(funny whatsapp status)

26). Flirting is the art of making a man feel pleased with himself.

27). SARCASM: Just one of the many services i offer.

28). Fall in love not in line.

29). Failure is not an option — it comes bundled with Windows.

30). I hate it when i ask “how are you?” just to be polite and end up getting a fucking life story.

31). You can disturb me any time if you don’t have time to do something.

32). We are on the same side Now. Four pegs at night will make me stringer

33). We live in the era of smart phones and stupid people.

34). If there is‘MONEY’….there is a million relatives and enemies.

35). Beauty Fades After Time, But my Personality Is Forever! …..(attitude whatsapp status)

36). If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. _ Wayne Dyer

37). I want the passion to loving me forever.

38). People are more what they hide than what they show

39). Wish My Parents were Like Google search. They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete. …..(funny whatsapp status)

40). I have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of my life; if I die next Tuesday.

41). Love your girl like You love your hot Coffee… Enjoy it before its hotness goes.

42). If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it was meant to be. If it does not, hunt it down & kill it.

43). Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the husband!

44). I am Neither Batman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my women..!    ……….(funny love status)

45). Just thought a thought but the thought I thought wasn’t the thought I thought I thought.

46). I don’t make mistakes, I date them.

47). I love my job only when I’m on vacation

48). When Sum One Hates You for no reason……………..Give them a reason   _!_

49). Behind every successful man there is a Passion and Hard work.

50). Sometimes life is too hard to Be alone… And Sometimes life is too good to be alone

No comments:

Post a Comment